Australia appears to be the international educational power offering incredibly long lasting educational opportunities. The major attracting feature of the country is that the country outstands in areas of teaching, infrastructure facilities and networking experience. The Australian government have invested $200,000,000 per annum on their international scholarships and holds the third position in the lists of international students. The courses offered by the Australian universities are diverse so that Australia can be considered as a popular destination for research studies dealing with future challenges. Furthermore, the Australian universities hold seven of the top 100 universities and houses five of the world’s 30 best student cities. These all reasons force the students to opt for Australia for achieving their future research endeavours.
Documents needed for Australian Student Visa are as follows:
- Proof of expertise in English language, e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, Etc.
- Approved Authorised test, e.g., GRE, GMAT (as per the requirements of the study programme)
- Attested copies of documents such X, XII and Degree (if relevant), mark sheets along with Re-sits
- Two academic references are needed
- Required two employers’ references (if relevant)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Photographs that are passport sized
- Portfolio – for Architecture, Art and Design Courses
- Draft of the Application fee (if relevant)
- Additional certificates related to the Extracurricular activities achievements (If any)
Students are requested to register with the access academix to realize the admission process and to get the best quality advice about the study opportunities. Registration process will be carried out by carefully guiding the students through many stages, which will improve their opportunity in seeking admission in their favoured institutions. At access academix, we conduct admission process to Australia and the process involves as follows:
Registration: You will be provided the premiumvalueguidance by registering with the Access Academix.
Profiling: YYour educational qualifications, financial position, interests, working experience and objectives as well as career goals are evaluated by us.
Standardized tests: We evaluate the need of any standardized test you might require to appear or the will review the grades that has already attained.
Selection of University and Courses: The possible universities and courses that suits with your profile will be qualified together.
Editing the Documents: Letter of reference, testimonial of purpose, resume and essays which have been given by you will be corrected by us.
Review of Application and Submission: The completed application form will be evaluated by usbefore submitting to your final choice of universities.
Preparation for the Interview: We support you to get ready (comprising mock sessions) for the interview that you might have with nominated universities.
Visa Counseling: We will make arrangement for you to prepare well for the interview (containing mock sessions) that you might have with consulates and high commands and furthermorecooperate and evaluate the essential documentation for the submission of visa application.
Information about Pre-departure: The exclusive facts about the country of your choice will be conveyed to you to make guaranteed that you are well ready for the life at foreign university.
Students would be offered with working rights in Australia upon commencement of their course schedule. The commencement of course would permit the students on their working rights for a supreme time limit of 40 hours every fortnight during course in session time and an unrestricted time limit on working hours during off sessions of course work.
• the 40 hours of working does not include the work that would be formally registered within the course.
• Voluntary and unpaid works are also not included in the 40 working hours. For instance:
- Works performed on community benefit.
- Working for non-profit organisation.
- Would not otherwise be permitted in return for wages rather than an Australian resident (that is, it is a designated volunteer position), and
- It is regarded as a voluntary work (that is remuneration in any form is not received, but board and lodging is acceptable) • If you belong to subclass 574 (Postgraduate research sector) student visa holder and your masters by research or doctoral degree have commenced in Australia by you, your working hours are not controlled or limited. • During any preliminary courses you undertake on a subclass 574 (Postgraduate research sector) student visa a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight is allowed for you to work.
An example for 40 hours a fortnight is calculated:a student visa holder After the completion of their course works the subsequent numbers of hours over a four week period: • week 1 – 15 hours work • week 2 – 25 hours work • week 3 – 25 hours work • week 4 – 10 hours work. The work condition is not breached for the fortnight consisting of weeks 1 and 2 above (40 hours worked in that 14 day period) or in the fortnight consisting of weeks 3 and 4 above (35 hours worked in that 14 day period). Though, the student visa owner has breached their work condition in the fortnight consisting of weeks 2 and 3 above (50 hours worked in that 14 day period). Students found to have breached their work conditions may be subject to cancellation of their visa.
The majority of student visas allow you to bring your family members to Australia as your dependants if you are: • qualified for streamlined visa processing • estimation level 1 or 2 or • estimation level 3 or 4 and your course is longer than one year. If the period of your course is less than 52 weeks, your family members are eligible to come with you to Australia provided that:
- your selected course (if you are applying for another student visa) or your present course (if you are a student visa holder) is the same course as, or a extension of, the course that was connected with your prior student visa and the total period of the course or courses as registered on CRICOS is 52 weeks or more, or
- You have been in Australia lawfully for 12 months or more.
The Provisional Graduate visa (subclass 485) substituted the Skilled Graduate visa (subclass 485) on 23 March 2013 as a portion of the execution of post-study work arrangements. The Provisional Graduate visa now has two streams: the Post-Study Work stream and the Graduate Work stream. The Graduate Work stream is the similar as the preceding Skilled Graduate visa (subclass 485). The Post-Study Work stream proposes prolongedchoices for working in Australia to qualified graduates of a higher education degree. Underneath this stream, successful candidates are arranged a visa of two, three or four years period, dependent on the highest educational qualification they have attained.