Canada has set up itself as an immensely greater base for educational values and has scrupulous actions to assure quality that finally is intended to extendviews for the long period. Canada has regularlymaintained its position as an attracting educationalhub because of a range of featurescomposed with its worldwide prestige, recognition,affordability, culturalexpose and abundant research predictions. In the world’s top 200 universities overall 13 Canadian universities are ranked by QS consisting 3 that come out in the top 50. Furthermore, in support of a country that measurehigher across the OECD nations with respect to its living expenses, its wholeexcellence of life and schooling are incredibly lesser than one may surprise, mainly in association with other best academic centres like USA and UK. If you are preparing to study in Canada, read more and notice more or get in contact with Access Academix.
The documents needed for the student visa from India to Canada is listed below:
- Evidence for ensuring English language skills, e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, Etc.
- Authorised examination, e.g., GMAT, GRE (According to programme requirement)
- Attested Xerox of documents like X, XI, Degree (If Applicable), mark sheets including Re-sits.
- Two academic related references
- Two references of employers (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Passport sized Photographs
- Portfolio-for Art and Design, Architecture courses
- Draft of application fees (If Applicable)
- Achievements of extracurricular activities and other additional certificates
In order to get quality advice on Canadian study opportunities and Canada admission process students are required to register with Access Academix. Students will be guided through several important stages followed by the registration process that improves their chance of searching admission in favoured institutions. Following is the way which Access Academix perform the admission process to Canada.
Registration: On registration with Access Academix we provide you quality guidance
Profiling: We assess your academic qualifications, working experiences, financial status, career goals and interests.
Standardized tests: We examine if there is any necessity of standardised test for you to attend or will review the attained result by you.
Selection of University and Courses: The Courses and Universities that match your profile will be shortlisted.
Editing the Documents: The essays, resume, letter of recommendation and statement of purpose that you have written will be edited by our team.
Review of Application and Submission: The final application will be evaluated by Access Academix before submitting it to your final University choice.
Preparation for the Interview:We prepare you with mock interviews for the final interview session that you might have with chosen Universities.
Visa Counseling: : We will also make significant arrangements on preparing for the interviews with embassies and high commissions along with documentation assessment that required for visa application submission. Information about Pre-departure: Exclusive and relevant details about the country you have chosen will be provided to you for ensuring your life at overseas university.
The off campus working for study permit holders is eased by the aftermath of new rules that took effect on June 1, 2014. According to the rules, full-time learners who pursue academic, vocational or professional training program at corresponding institutions are:
- Eligible for working without permit in off campus
- Able to work for 20 hours per week and full time during regular academic session and regularly scheduled break respectively; and
- Allowed to work off campus without waiting for six months
In order to work in Canada, the student needs to be registered and enrolled in the learning institution and also has to attain a social insurance number from Service Canada. The Off-Campus Work Permit Program (OCWPP) was terminated on June 1, 2014, due to the International Student Program regulatory changes. Under the existing Off-Campus Work Permit, a student having work permit and study permit under OCWPP can continue to work off campus. The participating institutions are no longer obliged to bestow status report and attendance of the holders of Off-Campus Work Permit through the Electronic Notification System (ENS).
Post-study work visa (open)You must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP)in order for working in Canada after your graduation. There are a number of programs available, each with its own requirements if you want to stay in Canada as a permanent resident after your graduation.
Post-graduation work permit Programme
The PGWPP allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry. Up to a maximum of three years a work permit under the PGWPP may be issued throughout the study program. A post-graduation work permit cannot be effective for more than the student’s education program, and the educationcourse must be a minimum of eight months in length. For instance, if you graduate from a four-year degree program, you might be qualified for a three-year work authorisation if you attain the conditions. You would be eligible for a work permit that is valid for no more than eight months if you are a graduate from an eight-month certificate course.
- Your common-law partner or spouse may apply for a work permit if:
• you are a regular student at:
- a private post-secondary institute that functions under the similar rules and regulations as a public institute, and obtains at least 50 percent of its funding for its whole operations from government grants (presently, only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify)
- a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university or college d’enseignementgénéral et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec or
- a Canadian private institution approved by regional statute to converse degrees • you have a valid study permit
When should you apply?
Before or after they reach in Canada your partner/spouse can apply for a work permit. The work permit will regularly be allotted for the same length of time as your study permit. To apply for a work permityour spouse/partner does not need a job offer. In certain circumstances, Canadian visa offices overseas will process spouse/partner work permit requests at the same time as study permit requests. In this circumstance, you are required to comprise the extra pay for the work permit and finish the work permit request for your spouse/partner, accessible from the website of the embassy.
Work permits for your spouse or common-law partner are valid for the same period of time as your study permit. Note: Accompanying common-law partners or spouses of foreign students are qualified for an open work permit, which means they do not want a job offer or a labour market view from Service Canada.