Offering a wide number of research-oriented institutions that provide quality educational services in diverse academic streams, UK has occupied a predominant position in providing quality educational services. Attracting the learners from various educational streams including Law, Economics, Business, and Engineering the high-quality faculties in various University departments and knowledge-oriented research centres of UK focuses on creating aspiring leaders for future. Focused on empowering the educational services of UK, result-oriented investments and a multitude of academic resources have been allocated. Offering a proficient and an impeccable academic exposure according to the changing global marketplace, UK currently upholds the position of 6th highest destination globally in providing quality academic services. Attracting talents from a myriad of educational streams, the educational establishments of this country upholds the globally renowned, ancient and the most prestigious universities in the world. The fact that four among the world’s best six universities are in the UK reveals the predominance of this nation in the educational realm. And this represents the key driver that attracts thousands of learners to study in the UK.
The list of documents necessary for the student visa processing (from India to UK) is detailed below:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Proof for English language proficiency (ex: IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Employer’s references (two - if relevant)
- Two academic references
- Attested document copies such as that of X, XII and Degree (if relevant), mark sheets along with Re-sits
- Authorised test (ex: GMAT, GRE, etc.) (as per the academic requirements)
- Passport sized photos
- Application fees draft (if relevant)
- Portfolio – for Design, Art and Architectural courses
- Additional certificates and evidences for achievements in extracurricular activities
To find out the UK admission procedure and to get the premium quality advice about the UK educationopenings, students must register with Access Academix. Registration will be surveyedcautiously guiding the students overseveralmainphases, which will improve their chance of pursuing admission in their choseninstitutes. This is the method we, at Access Academix, implement our purpose on the admission procedure to UK.
Registration: You will be provided with the optimumexcellenceguidance by registering with the Access Academix.
Profiling: Your working experience, academic qualifications,financial status, interests and we evaluateobjectives as well as professionobjectives.
Standardised Tests: We evaluate the requirement of any regular test you might require to join or the will assessment the outcomes that has already attained.
Selection of University and Course: The promising courses and universities that meet with your profile will be shortlisted together.
Editing of Document:We will edit report of purpose, letter of recommendation, resume and essays, which have been given by you.
Evaluation of Application and Submission: Before submitting to your final selection of universities, the finished application form will be evaluated by us.
Preparation for the Interview: We help you to prepare (containing mock sessions) for the interview that you might have with picked universities
Visa Counselling: We will make schedule for you to qualify well for the interview (comprising mock sessions) that you might have with consulates and high commands and moreovercooperate and evaluate the necessarycredentials for the submission of visa application.
Information about Pre-departure: The exclusive facts about the country of your selection will be conveyed to you to make confident that you are well ready for the life at foreign university.
Right to work during your academic period in UK During your studies, you have the right to work as part-time for 20 hours in every week.In summer vacation period and in all scheduled vacations, you have the right to work full-time.
During your studies, you have the right to work as part-time for 20 hours in every week.In summer vacation period and in all scheduled vacations, you have the right to work full-time.
- Being a Tier 4 student, you can bring your members of the family with you in UK as Tier 4 dependants of the student, if:
- Your academic course duration is over six months and you are government-sponsored student OR
- You are studying a post graduate level course in a publicly-funded Higher Education Institution or in a ‘reputed body’ for one year or more OR
- Your most recent or present permission for immigration was as a pre-Tier 4 student or a Tier 4 (General) student on a academic course with over 6 months durations AND following all 4 bullet points are applicable.
- Your application for obtaining permission for immigration is simultaneouslyas your dependent AND
- The dependent of you previously has ‘student’ dependent or Tier 4 dependant immigration consent AND
- The new immigration permission of you is for a more than 6 months longer course
- Your current or expired immigration permission merely 3 months before this application for immigration.